New episode of Value Investing FM in which Adrián and Paco review our month and discuss the most important news of the markets in November 2018.
In it we comment on what we have done this last month, our latest readings, the latest news in the Investment Academy, Value Investing FM y Towards the Danube and some notable news such as the collapse of oil prices, the historic fall of almost all asset classes in 2018, the scandal at Renault-Nissan, the IPO of Uber and the poor stock performance of shipping companies.
Tabla de contenido
- 1 Listen to the program: Summary of the Month - November 2018
- 2 November 2018 summary notes
Listen to the program: Summary of the Month - November 2018
Here is the episode Summary of the Month - November 2018:
Finally, as always, we would appreciate very much if you share the episode on social networks and give us your 5 stars on iTunes and your like on iVoox, Spotify and YouTube, as you will help us to keep this podcast existing and growing .
November 2018 summary notes
- Way of the Wolf, de Jordan Belfort
- Neuromarketing, by Rosa Morel
- Lessons of History, de Will y Ariel Durant
- Napoleon, by Emil Ludwig
- The Enemies of Commerce, by Antonio Escohotado
- 12 Rules for Living by Jordan Peterson
- Monetary Regimes and Inflation, de Peter Berholtz
News of the month of November 2018
- The price of oil deepens its fall and marks a minimum of one year
- 90% of the 70 asset classes tracked by Deutsche Bank and cited in the Wall Street Journal are on track to post negative returns for the year. The previous high was in 1920, when 84% of 37 asset classes were negative
- Bitcoin crash fuels fear of cryptocurrency bubble burst
- Carlos Ghosn: Nissan sacks chairman over cash scandal
- Uber prepares its IPO losing more money than ever
Other links of interest