Like every Sunday, Value Investing FM returns with its sixth episode.
On this occasion, we are going to start a new section called "Stock Market Stories". We will premiere it by analyzing the first bubbles, traveling through different countries of Europe from the XNUMXth to the XNUMXth centuries.
We will review the following bubbles:
- The East Indies bubble and the "tulip fever"
- The Mississippi bubble
- The bubble of the South Seas
- The British railway bubble
Here's the episode:
You can too:
- Listen to “Stock Market Stories - First Bubbles” on iTunes
- Listen to “Stock Market Stories - First Bubbles” on iVoox
Finally, we would really appreciate if you could give us 5 stars on iTunes and your like on iVoox and YouTube, as you will help me to keep this podcast going and growing. 🙂