In this new chapter of Value Investing FM we are going to see the second part of our collection of Stories of the Stock Market. On this occasion, we will talk about the biggest stock market crisis of the 29th century, the crash of 20. We will also review its antecedents (the so-called “crazy XNUMXs”) and its consequences throughout the world. We will end with several anecdotes and curiosities about this turbulent period in stock market history.
Listen to the program: Stock Market Stories - El crack del 29
You can too:
- Listen to “Stock Market Stories - El crack del 29” on iTunes
- Listen to "Stories of the Stock Market - The crack of 29" on iVoox
Lastly, as always, we'd really appreciate it if you could give us 5 stars on iTunes and your like on iVoox and YouTube, as you'll help us keep this podcast going and growing.
- Securities Act of 1933 (Wikipedia)
- Ley Glass-Steagall (Wikipedia)
- Things you might not know about Al Capone (Cultivating)
- The unknown and surprising relationship between Al Capone and expiration dates (ABC)
- The Godfather (Filmaffinity)
- Casino (Filmaffinity)