In this episode of Value Investing FM, Adrián and Paco are going to discuss a topic on the rise in the investment world, Quantitative Trading, also called Quant Trading or Quantitative Trading. For this, we are pleased to have Nacho de las Heras, a quantitative trader with years of experience in investment banking.
He will tell us about:
- His beginnings in the world of quantitative investing
- Investors who have influenced you the most, such as George Soros or Stanley Druckenmiller
- Quantitative trading tools applicable to value investing, for screeners, position sizes or hedges
- How to generate patterns for quantitative trading
- Your top portfolio positions, such as Adriatic Metals or Microsoft
- Some of his last investment errors, such as the advance sale of Minera Álamos
- Some of his recommended books on quantitative trading
Tabla de contenido
- 1 Listen to the program: Quantitative Trading with Nacho de las Heras
- 2 Presentation by Nacho de las Heras
- 3 Actions discussed in the program
- 4 Recommended Books and Resources on Quant Trading
- 5 LinkedIn of Nacho de las Heras
Listen to the program: Quantitative Trading with Nacho de las Heras
In Apple Podcasts
- Hear "Quantitative Trading with Nacho de las Heras”In Apple Podcasts
- Hear "Quantitative Trading with Nacho de las Heras”On iVoox
- Hear "Quantitative Trading with Nacho de las Heras”And Spotify
Finally, as always, we would appreciate it very much if you share the episode on social networks and give us your 5 stars on Apple Podcasts and your like on iVoox, Spotify and YouTube, as you will help us to keep this podcast in existence and continue growing.
Presentation by Nacho de las Heras
Nacho de las Heras is an Aeronautical Engineer from the Polytechnic University of Madrid and a Master's in Economic-Financial Management from the CEF Educational Group.
He started working in the aeronautical industry for Airbus and for NATO in Belgium.
He has worked at Barclays and Standard Life Aberdeen.
Fue director Algorithmic Trading Strategies at UBS.
Actions discussed in the program
- Adriatic Metals
Recommended Books and Resources on Quant Trading
- Leveraged Trading, de Robert Carver
- Smart Portfolios, de Robert Carver
- Leveraged Tradind, de Robert Carver
- Fortune’s Formula: The Untold Story of the Scientific Betting System That Beat the Casinos and Wall Street, de William Poundstone
- Blog de Rob Carver
- Blog and publications of Marcos López de Prado
LinkedIn of Nacho de las Heras