After my brief review on meeting my 2016 goal, now it is the turn to explain my purposes for 2017.
Tabla de contenido
- Investor Club It has been based on three pillars:
- Theoretical training starting from scratch.
- Practical training, with constantly updated step-by-step business analysis and valuation.
- Personalized mentoring, to resolve any questions that may arise.
However, members of the Investor Club have made me see that the Club could gain a lot if a fourth pillar is included, the community.
As I mentioned in my previous article, I am surprised by the rapid evolution and the desire to learn among the members of the Club. This is further proof that the value investing hooks up. 😉
The community will be a fundamental piece, since it will serve to share investment ideas, debate them and contribute new points of view. I have to thank you because I think it is a great idea that can contribute a lot.
In addition to this new pillar, I will also try to continue improving in all aspects that I can, either in the Club or the Blog, applying la filosofía Kaizen. For example, the last small changes have been:
- Improve the loading speed and usability of the web with a new design
- Improve sound quality after purchasing a Yeti Blue professional microphone. It may seem quite expensive, but you can tell the difference.
I don't know what the next changes will be, but I promise to remain open to suggestions and looking for ways to add value. 🙂
Other purposes for 2017
Besides my main purpose, I also have other secondary purposes. Of course, all of them are purposes.
Launch my podcast (now yeah)
Launching my own podcast is a goal that I have had pending for a couple of years. I hope this year comes true.
- Specific objective: A weekly program
- Deadline: Before summer
This last year has been one of the least I have read. In all of 2016 I have only read 9 books in total. It is undoubtedly an unacceptable figure that needs to improve. With my current priorities, I find it difficult to read a book a week again, but I consider that 2 books a month (or minimum 1) is an acceptable goal.
- Goal: One book a month minimum (ideally 2)
- Medium: Half an hour of reading per day
Resume physical exercise
Physical exercise is a totally necessary habit. I have hardly been exercising for 3 months and that is something that is starting to take its toll on me.
- Goal: Exercise 2 or 3 times a week (ideally 4)
- Start date: January 9
Now is your turn.
What are your goals for 2017?
What do you think of my purposes? Are there any surplus or missing?
Could you give me some advice to carry them out?
I await your comments!