After the book "Savings to walk around the house"I told you about some time ago here, now is a small analysis and opinion of the book" More economy to walk around the house ", the second part of this book full of questions and answers to help understand fundamental aspects of current economics to ordinary people.
More technical information about saving for walking around the house
- Title: More economy to walk around the house
- Authors: Olvido Macías Valle, Carlos Rodríguez Braun, Ignacio Rodríguez Burgos, Pedro Pablo González Vicente.
- Publisher: LID
- Año: 2.014
- Page: 190
Analysis and opinion
The book has 4 authors:
- Olvido Macías Valle: Journalist
- Carlos Rodríguez Braun: Professor of History of Economic Thought at the Complutense University.
- Ignacio Rodríguez Burgos: Chief Editor of the Economics section of Onda Cero Radio.
- Pedro Pablo González Vicente: Responsible for The Compass of the Economy at Onda Cero Radio.
The objective of the book is to bring current economics concepts to the general public. For example, the book answers the following questions:
- What is a ransom and what damages does it have for the citizen?
- What happened to the preferred shares?
- What has happened to the pension reserve fund?
- What is the sustainability factor?
- Is it advisable to go to fast loan companies?
As you can see, the format of the book is structured in independent questions and answers. Its simplicity stands out when it comes to explaining economic issues that can become very complex. The book covers the following topics: Family, Housing, Employment, Insurance, Taxes, Banking, Investment and the Economy in general.
It is important to bear in mind that this is a book intended for people with no previous knowledge of economics. Therefore, it may not be a particularly recommended book for some of you who are already familiar with the basics of economics and current economics.
Rating of More economy to walk around the house
More economy to walk around the house is a good second part of the book “Economy to walk around the house”.
- Score: 7
- Level: Basic
- Recommended for: People who want to better understand current economic issues without previous knowledge of economics.