It is possible that for many of you the name José María Díaz Vallejo does not sound familiar, but for me he is a person who brings me great memories. Thanks to him, with his blog value investing about 6 years ago. Therefore, the signing of José María as manager of the Aviva Espabolsa fund It has made me especially excited. In this article I want to pay a small tribute to this investor with a review of his teachings on Bulls, Bears and Borricos.
Collection of articles by José María Díaz Vallejo in Toros, Osos y Borricos
This is my small compilation with 12 articles published by José María Díaz Vallejo in Toros, Osos y Borricos that I would like to highlight:
- My investment philosophy
- What I learned from going broke in my 20s
- Value Investing, Contrarian Investing and GARP: Three Different Streams, One Single Investment
- The resignation of the stock market investor
- Powerful and defined abs
- The errors of value investing
- Diversification: is it always appropriate?
- ¿Value investing y análisis técnico?
- You know or do not know?
- Are you a PER-dillo?
- What benefit can I expect from the bag?
- Simplicity: The Fundamental Principle of Stock Investing
As they say, these articles "are all that are, but not all that are." These are just a dozen examples of quality articles packed with common sense from the point of view of a value investing fan. My recommendation is that you do not just stay with them and spend some time reviewing all the articles on Bulls, Bears and Borricos, as it will be an investment of your time and it will be worth it.
From here, I would like to finally send my best wishes to José María in this new stage of his life under the command of Aviva Espabolsa. It is a fund that I recommend that you continue with a magnifying glass, since it will surely give a lot to talk about in the coming years.