In this episode of Value Investing FM, Adrián and Paco have the pleasure of interviewing Gabriel Colominas, analyst at Panda Agriculture & Water Fund, Koala Capital and Japan Deep Value.
He will tell us about:
- His beginnings in the world of finance and investment
- Investors who have influenced you the most, such as Warren Buffett or George Soros
- His investment style, looking for companies with high returns on invested capital and generation of free cash flow
- The different ways of investing in water and agriculture
- Some of the stocks in the Panda Agriculture & Water Fund portfolio, such as Genus PLC, Waters Corp, Barón de Ley, Italian Wine Brands and T Hasegawa
- Some investment errors, as John Deere the CVNE
- Their recommended books to learn how to invest better, from authors like Nassim Taleb Peter Vebelin
Tabla de contenido
- 1 Listen to the program: Investing in Water and Agriculture with Gabriel Colominas
- 2 Presentation by Gabriel Colominas
- 3 Panda Agriculture & Water Fund main positions
- 4 Books recommended by Gabriel Colominas
- 5 Recommended links
Listen to the program: Investing in Water and Agriculture with Gabriel Colominas
In Apple Podcasts
- Hear "Investing in Water and Agriculture with Gabriel Colominas”In Apple Podcasts
- Hear "Investing in Water and Agriculture with Gabriel Colominas”On iVoox
- Hear "Investing in Water and Agriculture with Gabriel Colominas”And Spotify
Finally, as always, we would appreciate it very much if you share the episode on social networks and give us your 5 stars on Apple Podcasts and your like on iVoox, Spotify and YouTube, as you will help us to keep this podcast in existence and continue growing.
Presentation by Gabriel Colominas
Gabriel Colominas has a degree in Economics from the University of Barcelona.
He worked as an analyst at VenturCap and as a corporate finance analyst at GVC Gaesco.
Since 2015 he has been a buy side analyst at Gesiuris for funds such as Koala Capital, Japan Deep Value and Panda Agriculture & Water Fund.
Panda Agriculture & Water Fund main positions
- genus PLC
- NJS Co
- Invesco DB Agriculture
- Waters Corp
- Baron of Law
- Italian Wine Brands
- T Hasegawa
Books recommended by Gabriel Colominas