In this episode of Value Investing FM, Adrián and Paco have the pleasure of interviewing Rodrigo Utrera, head of Spanish and European equities at BBVA Asset Management.
He will tell us about:
- Its beginnings in the world of investment
- The influence it has had Seth Klarman in his carrer
- The evolution of your investment style, deep value to investment in quality
- Your main fund positions, such as Infotel, Ipsen, SES, or Logista
- Some of your investment errors, such as OHL or ArcelorMittal
- Their recommended books to learn to invest
We want to apologize for the sound quality in the second half hour of the interview. We will try to keep improving in this regard.
Tabla de contenido
- 1 Listen to the program: Interview with Rodrigo Utrera from BBVA AM
- 2 Presentation by Rodrigo Utrera
- 3 Actions discussed in the program
- 4 Books recommended by Rodrigo Utrera
- 5 Recommended links
Listen to the program: Interview with Rodrigo Utrera from BBVA AM
In Apple Podcasts
- Hear "Interview with Rodrigo Utrera from BBVA AM”In Apple Podcasts
- Hear "Interview with Rodrigo Utrera from BBVA AM”On iVoox
- Hear "Interview with Rodrigo Utrera from BBVA AM”And Spotify
Finally, as always, we would appreciate it very much if you share the episode on social networks and give us your 5 stars on Apple Podcasts and your like on iVoox, Spotify and YouTube, as you will help us to keep this podcast in existence and continue growing.
Presentation by Rodrigo Utrera
Rodrigo Utrera has a degree in Business Administration and Management from the Carlos III University of Madrid and Actuarial and Financial Sciences from ICADE.
- He spent 9 years as an analyst at Belgravia Capital.
- Equity Portfolio Manager en Aviva.
- Head of Variable Income for Spanish and European and Equity Portfolio Manager at BBVA Asset Management
- Co-Director of the Executive Program on Investment in Value and Behavioral Finance at ICADE.
Actions discussed in the program
Books recommended by Rodrigo Utrera