In this episode of Value Investing FM, Adrián and Paco have the pleasure of interviewing Marc Garrigasait, President of Koala Capital.
He will tell us about:
- His beginnings in the world of finance and fund management
- His experience in the crash of 2001 and the great crisis of 2008
- Investors who have influenced you the most, such as George Soros, André Kostolany, Peter Lynch, Warren Buffett about Michael Burry.
- Your investment style, based on the mindset of businessman investor, the behavioral investing y the contrarian inversión.
- Some of the positions of Koala Capital SICAV, such as Dart Group, Constellation Software or Etsy.
- Some investment mistakes, such as the purchase of BlackBerry or the sale of Netflix.
- The books he recommends for investing in the stock market
Tabla de contenido
- 1 Listen to the program: Interview with Marc Garrigasait of Koala Capital
- 2 Presentation by Marc Garrigasait
- 3 Main positions of Koala Capital SICAV
- 4 Books recommended by Marc Garrigasait
Listen to the program: Interview with Marc Garrigasait of Koala Capital
In Apple Podcasts
- Hear "Interview with Marc Garrigasait of Koala Capital”In Apple Podcasts
- Hear "Interview with Marc Garrigasait of Koala Capital”On iVoox
- Hear "Interview with Marc Garrigasait of Koala Capital”And Spotify
Finally, as always, we would appreciate it very much if you share the episode on social networks and give us your 5 stars on Apple Podcasts and your like on iVoox, Spotify and YouTube, as you will help us to keep this podcast in existence and continue growing.
Presentation by Marc Garrigasait
Marc is since 2007 Chairman of Koala Capital SICAV, SA, and since 2010 he has been an investment manager at Gesiuris, where he manages Koala Capital Sicav, Panda Agriculture & Water Fund y Japan Deep Value Fund.
With 26 years old general manager of Caixa Catalunya's fund manager.
He has a long history in the financial sector, and is currently an associate professor at the IDEC-Barcelona School of Management of the Pompeu Fabra University.
He graduated in Economic and Business Sciences from the Autonomous University of Barcelona and is a European Financial Analyst (CEFA).
Main positions of Koala Capital SICAV
- Constellation software
- Genomic Health
- Cementos Mollins
- Dart Group
Books recommended by Marc Garrigasait