In this new episode of Value Investing FM, Adrián and Paco have the honor of interviewing one of the best investors in Europe, Luis de Blas, co-manager of the Valentum fund.
In this episode we comment:
- His beginnings in the world of stock investment.
- The most important lessons you have learned throughout your investing career.
- Some mistakes you have made and the lessons you learned from them
- The importance of constant learning
- Some companies that they now have in their portfolio (and others that they have discarded)
Listen to the program: Interview with Luis de Blas from Valentum
You can too:
- The Dunning-Kruger Effect: Definition, Examples, and Ways to Avoid It
- Fooling Some of the People All of the Time, A Long Short (and Now Complete) Story, de David Einhorn
- One Step Ahead of Wall Street, by Peter Lynch
- You Can Be a Stock Market Genius, de Joel Greenblatt
- The War to be Won: A History of World War II, by Williamson Murray and Allan R. Millett
- How to Win Friends and Influence People by Dale Carnegie