In this episode of Value Investing FM, Adrián and Paco have the pleasure of interviewing Juan Gómez Bada, partner of Avantage Capital and investment manager of Avantage Fund.
He will tell us about:
- His beginnings in asset management
- Investors who have most influenced you when investing
- His investment style, seeking good deals with managers aligned with shareholders
- Some of the Avantage Fund positions, such as Tesla, Renta 4 or Barón de Ley
- Some of your investment errorssuch as Terra the Norwegian Air
Tabla de contenido
- 1 Listen to the program: Interview with Juan Gómez Bada from Avantage Capital
- 2 Presentation by Juan Gómez Bada
- 3 Main positions of Avantage Capital
- 4 Recommended links
Listen to the program: Interview with Juan Gómez Bada from Avantage Capital
In Apple Podcasts
- Hear "Interview with Juan Gómez Bada from Avantage Capital”In Apple Podcasts
- Hear "Interview with Juan Gómez Bada from Avantage Capital”On iVoox
- Hear "Interview with Juan Gómez Bada from Avantage Capital”And Spotify
Finally, as always, we would appreciate it very much if you share the episode on social networks and give us your 5 stars on Apple Podcasts and your like on iVoox, Spotify and YouTube, as you will help us to keep this podcast in existence and continue growing.
Presentation by Juan Gómez Bada
Juan Gómez Bada has a degree in Business Administration and Management from CUNEF andExecutive MBA por el IE Business School.
He has more than 15 years of experience in the financial investment industry, 12 of them as an investment manager:
- Manager of Investment Funds and Pension Funds at Popular Gestión (2004-2009)
- Responsible for managing Banco Popular's own portfolio (ALM) (2009-2014)
- Board Member of PBP Cartera Premium SICAV (2011-2014)
- Partner of Avantage Capital EAF and investment advisor to Avantage Fund (since 2014)
Write in El Confidencial in its section "Investment Course"
Main positions of Avantage Capital
- Rent 4 Bank
- Baron of Law