In this new episode of Value Investing FM, Adrián and Paco have the pleasure of interviewing José Ruiz de Alda, Portfolio Manager ofCima Capital.
He will tell us about:
- His beginnings in investing in the stock market and in the financial sector
- His investment style more focused on being “contrarian"And in the"deep value investing“
- Some of Cima Capital's positions: Ence, Semapa, Teekay LNG, Teekay Corp, Nicolás Correa, Baidu and Osisko Gold Royalties
- Some of theinvestment errors that have committed in Cima Capital, such as Safestyle and OHL
- Their tips to start investing for beginners
- Somestock investment books to start in the world
Tabla de contenido
- Miguel Rodríguez Quesada de Horos Asset Management) and Senior Valuation Analyst at Ernst & Young.
José has a degree in Business Administration and Management and Master of Specialization in Finance from the University of Deusto y Master in Stock Market and Financial Markets by the Institute of Stock Market Studies (IEB) with an honorable mention for the best grade.
He is Portfolio Manager of Cima Capital Gestión de Activos, SL ysLeisure of Cima Global Value, SICAV
He is fond of triathlon.
Cima Capital Portfolio September 2019
Books recommended by José
- One Step Ahead of Wall Street, by Peter Lynch
- The Smart Investor, by Benjamin Graham
- Security Analysis, de Benjamin Graham
- The Most Important Thing for Common Sense Investing, by Howard Marks