In this new episode of Value Investing FM, Adrián and Paco have the pleasure of interviewing Jesús Domínguez, manager of the investment fund Valentum.
He will tell us about:
- His beginnings in investing in the stock market and in the financial sector
- The use of financial options in Value Investing
- Some of Valentum's positions: Rovi, Global Dominion Access and Befesa
- Some of theinvestment errorswho have committed at Valentum: Tower International and Tom Tailor
- Their tips to start investing in the stock market
- SomeRecommended investment books for newbies
Tabla de contenido
- Luis de Blas, which we already interviewed on the podcast.
Previously worked for 9 years as an equity analyst, specialized in consumer companies, both Spanish and European Blue Chips. Jesús has covered other sectors such as media, infrastructure, financial services (stock exchanges) and small caps. In his career as a sell-side analyst he has worked in Ibersecurities / Bancos Sabadell, Banesto Bolsa and Santander Investment.
Jesus has a double degree in Business (ICADE E-4 and BA from Dublin City University), as well as Master in derivatives from Options & Futures Institute (currently IEB).
Valentum portfolio July 2019
Books recommended by Jesús Domínguez
- The Snowball by Alice Schroeder
- Never Stop by Phil Knight
- How to Build a Car, de Adrian Newey
- The Little Book That Beats the Market, by Joel Greenblatt
- The Most Important Thing for Common Sense Investing, by Howard Marks
Analysis of Tower International by Jesús Domínguez in Valuespain 2016