In this new episode of Value Investing FM, Adrián and Paco have the pleasure of interviewing Iban Reus, a concentrated value investor and family office manager. In this episode he will talk about:
- Its beginnings in the stock market (once again, with dark past included)
- Your investment style
- The importance of investing with deep conviction
- The most important lessons you have learned in recent years
- Theses of the main positions of your portfolio
Listen to the program: Interview with Iban Reus "LowRiskValue"
As always, we would really appreciate it if you would give us 5 stars on iTunes and your like on iVoox and YouTube, as you will help us keep this podcast going and growing.
- Iban Reus “@LowRiskValue” (Twitter)
Books recommended by Iban Reus
- You can be a stock market genius, de Joel Greenblatt
- The Most Important Thing To Invest With Common Sense, by Howard Marks
- Financial Psychology, by James Montier