In this new episode of Value Investing FM, Adrián and Paco have the pleasure of interviewing Guillermo Nieto, advisor to Salmón Mundi. He will tell us about:
- His beginnings in investment and value investing
- His investment style, very different from what is usual in the Spanish scene
- Your opinion on the current macro situation
- The Importance of the Austrian School of Economics in Your Investment Decisions
- Places you think there may be value to invest, like Russia and Japan
- Your view on investing in certain raw materials, such as agriculture, gold, oil, and uranium
- Its main positions, such as Gazprom, Sberbank, NewCrest Mining.
Listen to the program: Interview with Guillermo Nieto from Salmón Mundi
Finally, as always, we would appreciate very much if you share the episode on social networks and give us your 5 stars on iTunes and your like on iVoox, Spotify and YouTube, as you will help us to keep this podcast existing and growing .
Main positions of Salmón Mundi Sicav
Books recommended by Guillermo Nieto
- Invest with the FED, by Robert Johnson, Gelald Jensen and Luis Garcia-Feijoo
- The Rotten Hearth of Europe, de Bernard Connolly
- Baruch: My Own Story, de Bernard Baruch