In this episode of Value Investing FM, Adrián and Paco have the pleasure of interviewingPedro León García andCarlos García Serrano from Galileo Capital.
They will tell us about:
- The origin of your interest in investing in the stock market
- The investment style of the fund, going from deep value investing to a more eclectic style
- Some of the main positions of Galileo Capital such as Big Ben Interactive, Instalco, Teranga Gold
- Your investment mistake in Genel Energy or the sale of your gold position
- His advice to learn to invest in the stock market and recommended books to learn to invest
Tabla de contenido
- 1 Listen to the program: Interview with Galileo Capital
- 2 About Pedro León García
- 3 About Carlos García Serrano
- 4 Commented companies
Listen to the program: Interview with Galileo Capital
In Apple Podcasts
- Hear "Interview with Galileo Capital”In Apple Podcasts
- Hear "Interview with Galileo Capital”On iVoox
- Hear "Interview with Galileo Capital”And Spotify
Finally, as always, we would appreciate it very much if you share the episode on social networks and give us your 5 stars on Apple Podcasts and your like on iVoox, Spotify and YouTube, as you will help us to keep this podcast in existence and continue growing.
About Pedro León García
Pedro has a degree in Economics and Law, a master's degree in Management from Carlos III. Was Oil & Gas consultant for Repsol.
About Carlos García Serrano
Analyst at Galileo. He worked in real estate asset valuation and risk consulting.
- Big Ben Interactive
- Teranga Gold
- General Energy