Today I bring you my first interview recorded on video.
As you can see when you see her, my introverted nature makes speaking in public not my strong suit. I have a lot to improve in that aspect, so don't keep it in mind for the moment. 😉
We recorded the interview on May 27 in A Coruña at the Hotel Finisterre before a training session organized by the social network for investors Rankia together with the managers Pictet Group y Fidelity Investments. There I had the pleasure of meeting Carla Quinto, Amparo Sisternes y Enrique Roca from the social network, who took advantage of the event to conduct a brief but intense interview.
In it I answer the following questions:
- How and when did your concern about financial markets arise?
- Spain needs more financial training and better advice, how can we achieve this?
- What is the main objective of the "Investment Academy"? What topics or markets do you deal with?
- What was your experience at the Berkshire Hathaway Annual Shareholders Meeting 2015? Do you follow Warren Buffett's investments closely for example?
- How do you define your way of investing? Do you use technical analysis, fundamental or a combination of both?
- To end the interview, what advice would you give Rankia users?
Here you have the video:
I also leave you a link to al Rankia article where you have a summary of my answers along with a small comment made by Amparo and another link to the blog "Bulls, Bears and Borricos”That I mention in the interview and that I will never tire of recommending.
Finally, I want to congratulate Rankia for his great work in selecting his staff. I would also like to congratulate you on your initiative and encourage the social network to carry out more activities of this type in A Coruña. You can count on my assistance and my collaboration.