Abengoa's creditors' pre-bankruptcy has been one of the most popular events on the Spanish stock market in the last decade, catching many “experts” and investors by surprise.
In this analysis, we will try to determine whether it would have been possible to detect Abengoa's bankruptcy risk ahead of time.
Tabla de contenido
- 1 Abengoa's business
- 2 Abengoa financial analysis
- 3 Recommended videos
- 4 Recommended links
Abengoa financial analysis
We are Abengoa
Abengoa: the energy to change the world
Abengoa R&D Center
CEDE breakfast with Felipe Benjumea, president of Abengoa. March 25, 2011.
Reds Go Green, initiative by Abengoa and Manchester United
- Abengoa website
- Abengoa presents the pre-bankruptcy of creditors
- Rise and fall of the Benjumea
- Felipe Benjumea's Bitter Night
- Abengoa has five politicians on its payroll: one of the most politicized companies in the Ibex 35
- Borrell and the rest of Abengoa's directors will be investigated
- Abengoa signs the first sports sponsorship in its history with Manchester United
- Energía solar térmica (Wikipedia)
- Differences between solar thermal and photovoltaic energy